Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2003/03/04 11:02:23 UTC

AW: Ant - Pure Java?

The ant distribution is written in java.
Maybe some third-party tasks depend on native code (executing/forking
a native program, access via JNI, ...). But that should be written
in their documentation. (E.g. I had written a task for wrapping
the Rational Rose WebPublisher, so it depends on that windows program.)

But I think the main problem is the buildfile, as Dominique said.

Jan Matèrne