Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Dimitri Idessis <Di...@gmx.de> on 2006/02/21 20:12:03 UTC

encryption with wss4j

Hi

I´m trying to encrypt my SOAP message with wss4j and this is a part of the
code:
WSEncryptBody encryptor = new WSEncryptBody();
encryptor.setUserInfo("Server");
Crypto crypto = CryptoFactory.getInstance("crypto_properties.txt");
Document cryptDoc = encryptor.build(Doc, crypto);

In my crypto_properties.txt is certificate with rsa key. And i get the
following exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: can't support mode ECB

at
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCERSACipher.engineSetMode(JCERSACipher.java:112)
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.initCipherSpi(Cipher.java:332)
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(Cipher.java:247)

at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecurityUtil.java:883)
    at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSEncryptBody.build(WSEncryptBody.java:337)

Can i use an another provider or another mode or something else to avoid
this problem?