Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by David Williams <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/06 09:50:55 UTC

ML stable and performance

I am evaluating ML framework for Java platform. I knew Ignite has ML
package.
But I like to know its stability and performance for production. Can Ignite
ML code run in distribute way?

Except its own ML package, which ml packages are best options for Ignite?

Re: ML stable and performance

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
I've started the discussion here
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Proposed-Release-2-7-7-2-7-6-ML-extra-fixed-bugs-td43537.html