Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/17 06:12:46 UTC

Re: TomEE 1.1.0 release tasks -- LICENSE/NOTICE

Among the largest tasks to be completed, are:

    [TOMEE-302] Update LICENSE and NOTICE of changed binaries
    [TOMEE-303] Create LICENSE and NOTICE for new binaries

These two typically tank most our releases.  It's in this particular area where it'd be great to see more volunteers.

For this release I won't be committing against these files at all in hopes that it forces more hands in this area. :)

To aid in knowing what kind of changes our zips have undergone, I did create a small little "diff" tool that can spit out a report:

    [TOMEE-299] Publish report of changed binaries

Running that would be a good precursor to helping out with the above files.

-David