Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/03/10 16:17:14 UTC

set default layout for new pages

Hi,

If I add a new page on jetspeed 2 portal, the layout will always be
"Simple readonly fixed Layout". How can I change this to "Two Columns"
or other layout? I want change the default layout for new pages.

I have my own layout and decoration theme, but how can I remove the
standard themes on building the custom portal? I need only my themes.

kind regards,

Frank

Re: set default layout for new pages

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Frank,
in "conf/jetspeed.properties", there is a section that says:

# L A Y O U T
# the default page layout if none is specified
layout.page.default = jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns

Usually I set the layout in every page to give me more control, however
Sometimes you need to have "MyLayout" as the default, which is probably
the case with you.