Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/22 00:12:52 UTC

Navigation issue with acegi/jsf

I have the following rule:

    <!-- logon Navigation -->
    <navigation-rule>
        <display-name>Logon Navigation</display-name>
        <description>Logon functions...</description>
        <from-view-id>/views/common/logon.xhtml</from-view-id>

        <navigation-case>
            <from-outcome>success</from-outcome>
            <to-view-id>/views/secure/index.xhtml</to-view-id>
            <redirect/>
        </navigation-case>
        <navigation-case>
            <from-outcome>failure</from-outcome>
            <to-view-id>/views/secure/index.xhtml</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>
    </navigation-rule>

My issue is that I want to have any request, keep the requested to-view-id

For example. If I click /views/secure/index.jsf, I expect to go to my
logon.xhtml page, then to /views/secure/index.xhtml

If I logout, then click /views/admin/admin.jsf I expect to go to my
logon.xhmtl page, then to /views/admin/admin.xhtml

Right now, no matter what the request (like admin.jsf), I keep getting sent
to secured/index.xhtml

--
---
Thanks,

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/djmick_dot_com
http://www.thumpradio.com
---

Re: Navigation issue with acegi/jsf

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I went through that for DAYZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And I finally got what I posted
here to work. I could not get the example to work. But, if I read the
example correctly, there does not seem to be a way to use the requested uri
to direct the user to. Such as the issue I have.

I have successfully integrated jsf and acegi, but not where there are
multiple target uri's only a singe uri.

--
---

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.