Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1996/05/22 11:19:33 UTC

SNMP?

Ahem. Another off-topic question... does anyone know of any nice SNMP stuff to
do some simple monitoring (or even some complicated monitoring ;-).

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.

Re: SNMP?

Posted by ra...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca.
> Ahem. Another off-topic question... does anyone know of any nice SNMP stuff
> to do some simple monitoring (or even some complicated monitoring ;-).

I assume you are thinking about adding an SNMP monitoring feature to
Apache?  If so, you should probably have a look at this site:

     http://http-mib.onramp.net/

-Rasmus