Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bram Van Dam <br...@intix.eu> on 2015/01/02 09:37:38 UTC

FOSDEM Open source search devroom

Hi folks,

There will be an Open source search devroom[1] at this year's FOSDEM in
Brussels, 31st of January & 1st of February.

I don't know if there will be a Lucene/Solr presence (there's no
schedule for the dev room yet), but this seems like a good place meet up
and talk shop.

I'll be there, and I hope some of you will as well.

  - Bram

[1] https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/open_source_search/

Re: FOSDEM Open source search devroom

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk>.
On 02/01/2015 08:37, Bram Van Dam wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> There will be an Open source search devroom[1] at this year's FOSDEM in
> Brussels, 31st of January & 1st of February.
>
> I don't know if there will be a Lucene/Solr presence (there's no
> schedule for the dev room yet), but this seems like a good place meet up
> and talk shop.
>
> I'll be there, and I hope some of you will as well.

Sadly I won't, but my colleague (and committer) Alan Woodward will,
talking about text search for stream processing.

--
Charlie Hull
Flax - Open Source Enterprise Search

tel/fax: +44 (0)8700 118334