Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gmh <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 20:09:55 UTC

Camel MOngodb compoenent

All,We have a use case where our Mongodb database needs to be able to synch
with Redis cache.I am thinking about using Mongodb and Camel component and
the tailable cursor consumer pattern.Has anyone have any experience with
this type of setup?Here is the workflow.Data is inserted into MongodbCamel
receives the update on oplog (tailable cursor cosumer pattern) and then
dispatches to different redis queues via Camel integration (insert
queue,update queue, delete etc.)Redis queue receives the data and then
inserted into the Redis cache via subscription.Can Mongodb Camel component
work in this case? Any sample code that can help me?Gordon