Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/10/12 06:17:32 UTC

Re: [Axis2]non-blocking dual HTTP transports in a load balanced server farm

Forwarded with Axis2 prefix

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Usually mails regarding 'Axis2' is sent with '[Axis2]' as the prefix
of the email subject. This way one can ensure that the mail will get
the attention of the Axis2 developers faster :-)

Please see my comments below:

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 10/12/05, local-underground <lo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What do you mean "Forwarded with Axis2 prefix" ?
>

> --- Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:
>
> > Forwarded with Axis2 prefix
> > local-underground wrote:
> >
> > >Hi.
> > >I am almost certain some one on this list has good knowledge on this topic.  I am
> > trying
> > >to understand how non-blocking dual transports work within a load balanced server farm
> > >environment.  Can some one explain how dual non-blocking HTTP transports work or would
> > be
> > >configured within Axis2?  It seems like maybe if some sort of session sharing was
> > >imlemented, but even if so, it is not documented on the Axis2 site.

If what you mean by 'session sharing' is relating messages to one
another, in the case of dual non-blocking, it is achieved using
WS-Addressing.

Have a look at this article:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2005/07/27/axis2.html

--
Ruchith

Re: [Axis2]non-blocking dual HTTP transports in a load balanced server farm

Posted by local-underground <lo...@yahoo.com>.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs