Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by MyScreenName <bo...@nortel.com> on 2007/12/07 00:20:11 UTC

Confused by xml imports.

I'm trying to figure out if I need the following files in my beans xml file.

 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>
 <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>

I'm porting my application from Xfire (which worked really well with a very
simple services.xml file).  I am using JSR-181 annotations and I think I
need the cxf-extension-soap.xml.  Question: Do I create it and if so what
needs to go in it?

Re: Confused by xml imports.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Look at the Server Configuration files section we have here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html

Basically, you have two options, a Spring config file (what you're
using) or a cxf-servlet.xml file.  Make sure this configuration is not
also in a cxf.xml file, that should just be for bus configuration.
Samples for both are given in this section.

Note you should not need to "create" any of the three files listed
below, they are already in one of the cxf jars.

HTH,
Glen