Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/02 09:31:52 UTC

Re: [lang][collections] Overlap; Collections thoughts

Briefly looking at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk/math/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/math/
- it looks like this is more along the lines of the Collections as new
data structures/algorithms rather than Collections as JDK enhancer?

Ignoring the edge case overlaps with Math and Lang anyway.

Hen

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
If by 'jdk enhancer' you mean 'provide newer functionality to older
jdks', I completely agree.