Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2004/04/09 18:04:49 UTC

[FLOW] Memory Leak: Invalid continuations tree after using invalidation

Hey all,

Found out today that once you use wk.invalidate() on continuation,
following continuations will still get created under the invalidated
continuation. This should cause memory leak, because invalidated
continuation is not part of the continuations forrest anymore, and all
its newly created children will not be accessible through continuations
forrest, and won't get invalidated when you call invalidate() on the
tree root continuation.

I'll try and fix this one, but I'm not sure that my fix will be elegant
- please feel free to change this fix.

Vadim