Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/26 06:21:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.3.1 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Apache Spark 3.3.1!

Spark 3.3.1 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.3 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.3 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.3.1, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-3-1.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.3.1 released

Posted by "Yang,Jie(INF)" <ya...@baidu.com>.
Thanks Yuming and all developers ~

Yang Jie

发件人: Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com.INVALID>
日期: 2022年10月26日 星期三 15:19
收件人: Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>
抄送: "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>, Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>, Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com>, dev <de...@spark.apache.org>, User <us...@spark.apache.org>
主题: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.3.1 released

Congratulations everyone with the new release, and thanks to Yuming for his efforts.

Maxim Gekk

Software Engineer

Databricks, Inc.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 10:14 AM Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thanks, Yuming.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 at 16:01, L. C. Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thank you for driving the release of Apache Spark 3.3.1, Yuming!

Posted by "Yang,Jie(INF)" <ya...@baidu.com>.

发件人: Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com.INVALID>
日期: 2022年10月26日 星期三 15:19

Posted by Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Maxim Gekk <ma...@databricks.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Yuming.

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Yuming.

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
Yoohoo! Thanks Yuming for driving this release. A tiny step for Spark a
huge one for my clients (who still are on 3.2.1 or even older :))

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://about.me/JacekLaskowski
"The Internals Of" Online Books <https://books.japila.pl/>
Follow me on https://twitter.com/jaceklaskowski

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Congrats everyone! and thanks Yuming for driving the release!

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.