Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by shrimpywu <im...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 13:20:52 UTC

will cxf prase the respone automatically?

hi, everyone,

currently, i am using CXF to create a web service client..

some time i only use the client to send out the request, and don`t want my
machine waste too much time on prase the respone, coz i do not care the
response..

can we ask CXF, not to deal with the response???

Re: will cxf prase the respone automatically?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Hmm...

I think the only real way to do this would be to write some interceptors that
muck with things.

1) One option would be to stick an interceptor on the IN chain that would just
pause the interceptor chain.  That might work.  Not really sure.

2) Another option to try is to write an interceptor for the OUT chain that
calls the exchange.setOneWay(true).   That MAY fake the runtime into thinking
it's a one way.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: will cxf prase the respone automatically?

Posted by shrimpywu <im...@gmail.com>.
Wow..thanks for the reply..

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
@OneWay