Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/12 23:50:15 UTC

Nabble mails disabled ...

Hi guys,

we have asked to block any mail received through Nabble, as some spammer
are using it to directly send some offensive mails to the list. Sadly,
those spams don't get moderated, so this was the only solution we had.

If you are using a nabble address, please consider using an alternative
mail to post to the mailing list.

I'm trully sorry for this inconvenience, but I'm pretty sure you
understand that this is the price to pay to avoid being flooded with
spams on the MINA mailing list (remember that hundreds of people have
subscribed to this list, and will receive those spams...)

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Nabble mails disabled ...

Posted by "이희승 (Trustin Lee)" <tr...@gmail.com>.
Oh I see.  We could probably switch to GMANE.  Would it make sense?

2008-02-12 (화), 23:50 +0100, Emmanuel Lecharny 쓰시길:

http://gleamynode.net/