Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jim McCollom <ji...@evercare.dk> on 2005/09/20 18:11:09 UTC

RE: Possible bug in Checkbox Field Labels SOLVED

I fixed this by making a new component called LabeledCheckbox. I copied the
Checkbox.jwc into my components and added:

<parameter name="displayName">
    <description>
      The name of the field, which may be used by a FieldLabel.
    </description>
  </parameter>

I put this in JIRA.

Jim McCollom