Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Richie Alford <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/24 03:56:00 UTC

Cayenne and Axis 2

How does Cayenne work with Axis 2? Can you deploy web services in Axis 2
that use Cayenne as the ORM framework? If so, can you provide me with an
overview of how you deploy this? Or does Cayenne have its own web
service engine?

Re: Cayenne and Axis 2

Posted by Richie Alford <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Re: Cayenne and Axis 2

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.

Re: Cayenne and Axis 2

Posted by Richie Alford <ri...@gmail.com>.
I need to interact with Cayenne objects from a Adobe Flex 2 client
through a WSDL web service (hence Axis 2).  Does Hessian  render WSDL?

Thanks,

Richie

Re: Cayenne and Axis 2

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.