Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> on 2011/03/22 10:36:13 UTC

Scala templating languages

I just found a repository of Scala based templating languages here:

   http://scalate.fusesource.org/documentation/index.html

One of the them is called ssp, for Scala Server Pages! But it's not really that interesting.

Jade is interesting.

But I think the most intersting one (on quick perusal) is scuery
   http://scalate.fusesource.org/documentation/scuery.html

It shows how one can have simple html pages as templates and inject behavior into them from scala without the html people needing to do anything else than produce xhtml with their trusted tools.

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

Re: Scala templating languages

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
Hi Henry

Thank you for sharing these links. I agree, scuery seems to be an
interesting approach. I will have a deeper look at it.

Cheers
Tsuy

-