Posted to announce@apache.org by han liu <li...@apache.org> on 2021/09/17 07:18:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache SkyWalking Satellite 0.2.0 Released

Hi the SkyWalking Community

On behalf of the SkyWalking Team, I’m glad to announce that SkyWalking
Satellite 0.2.0 is now released.

SkyWalking Satellite: A lightweight collector/sidecar could be
deployed closing to the target monitored system, to collect metrics,
traces, and logs.

SkyWalking: APM (application performance monitor) tool for distributed
systems, especially designed for microservices, cloud native and
container-based (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.

Download Links: http://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/

Release Notes :
https://github.com/apache/skywalking-satellite/blob/v0.2.0/CHANGES.md

Website: http://skywalking.apache.org/

SkyWalking Satellite Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues
- Documents: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-satellite/blob/v0.2.0/README.md

The Apache SkyWalking Team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache SkyWalking Satellite 0.2.0 Released

Posted by han liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Sheng

The Satellite docker image has been pushed to the
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/skywalking-satellite. Please take a
look.

I will add the push docker image step to the release document to
ensure that it will not be forgotten in future releases. :)

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月18日周六 下午10:58写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Han, Jiapeng, and Zhenxu