Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/24 09:51:32 UTC

Apache Camel - Ohloh restarted

Hi

Looks like it the TLP transition kinda restarted the stats at Ohloh.

Maybe we could get in touch with the people behind to get it kinda
merged so we are back on track.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Apache Camel - Ohloh restarted

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Ohloh could not connect anymore to the old repository, so it could not
get any statistics.  I did update the svn repository and now it's
working, but what needs to be done is merging the statistics, not the
repo.  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel is no longer
available.  If the ohloh guys could do that, is a different question.
I'll try to get in touch with them today.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by Ramon Buckland <ra...@gmail.com>.
Because it is actually the same SVN tree, it was just moved, so the log is
still there.

Does it just need to be reset on Ohloh ? esp that it has moved.

running svn log shows that all the history is still there.
r519907 | jstrachan | 2007-03-19 22:00:33 +1100 (Mon, 19 Mar 2007) | 1 line

Moved the modules up out of the camel directory
r519901 | jstrachan | 2007-03-19 21:54:57 +1100 (Mon, 19 Mar 2007) | 1 line

Initial checkin of Camel routing library

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.