Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Stefan Arentz <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/30 15:31:15 UTC

Build fails

WhenI try to build OpenJPA it always fails with:

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building OpenJPA Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error copying resources

Embedded error:
/Users/stefan/Development/OpenJPA/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-project/target/classes/../filtered-site/resources/css/docbook.css
(No such file or directory)

I've had this since a week or so. Is there any way around it?

I'm building a fresh checkout of trunk.

 S.

Re: Build fails

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Glad you got it working. The strange manifestation of the presumably
corrupt plugin is a little unsettling, but at least there was a
simple solution.

Re: Re: Build fails

Posted by Stefan Arentz <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Build fails