Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashutosh Satyam <as...@alopa.com> on 2004/06/29 07:03:06 UTC

Regarding DynaActionForms

Hi,
I'm a novice as far as usage of tag libraries are concerned.
I intend to use DynaActionForm in my application. Would someone
explain how this could be used in conjunction with available struts
tag library to populate the beans?

For simplicity, consider a simple application, which stores User information
like name, id and password. How during modification, these tag libraries in
combination with DynaActionForm can be used to pre populate my JSP page.
The application will read the values from a database.

Any pointer on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ashutosh

RE: Regarding DynaActionForms

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hi,
	It's exactly the same as Actionform. Struts
Will treat ur dynaactionform as a normal action form.
Beware though that you may encounter problems if some of the
Fields of your actionforms are null..

Regards
	marco