Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 1+ ∞ <wa...@foxmail.com> on 2019/02/15 02:03:57 UTC

回复: Jmeter 4.0 and jmeter 5.0 comparison

Thank you very much!

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 15.02.19 um 07:46 schrieb 1+ ∞:
> In the case where jmeter 5.0 is
> httpclient.reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration=true, why is the
> close_wait state in the tcp connection a lot?

If my google foo didn't let me down, this indicates that the client
didn't close the connection yet. Can you post a minimal test plan that
reproduces that issue, that we could use?

Some ideas to investigate on your side. Do you use keepalive on your
requests? Is the behavior different, when you disable keepalive?

> httpclient.reset_state_on_thread_group_iteration=true

The mailing list strips most images from the mails (as it has done in
this case), so we can't see, what you want to show us.

Regards,

  Felix

Posted by 1+ ∞ <wa...@foxmail.com>.