Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Brandon Dove <bc...@ureach.com> on 2005/05/30 21:10:27 UTC

Storing data in different locations?

Hi -- in integrating WebDAV functionality into a project I'm
working on I need to be able to store data in various locations
within the server's filesystem. For example a user named jack
would have his data stored in:

/export/home/jack/webdav

while user sally would be stored in:

/export/home/sally/webdav

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible and/or how I'd go
about making this happen. I guess I could potentially define
separate stores for sally and jack in Domain.xml correct?

What if I wanted to dynamically create store definitions --
would I simply programmatically rewrite Domain.xml to include
the store definitions or is there another way of doing this?

Cheers,

Brandon