Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/10 04:10:54 UTC

Re: Upload component vs. Ajax Form Submit

Howard, I wonder how you went about implementing the file upload? I
came to a point in my project where I need a non-Flash ajax upload. I
could re-implement something similar I had for T4 but if you are
planning to share yours via tapx or contribute it directly back to T5
core, I'd rather use *the* upload component than roll my own. Dojo's
great but not planning on adding another dependency just for the file
upload for this project.

Kalle