Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Rubenis <pa...@tc.umn.edu> on 2001/05/31 20:43:02 UTC

File uploads and Ajp13 with Tomcat 3.2.2

	I am wondering if anyone has installed the newer Tomcat 3.2.2 and tried
file uploads via a servlet with the ajp13 protocol.  The release notes
state that file uploads are now working with this protocol, yet I still
receive the same error I received when using Tomcat 3.2.1.

	I am running Tomcat 3.2.2 with IBM's Apache 1.3.6 and IBM's 1.3 jdk on
a Redhat 6.2 box.  I am also using the oreilly jar file to process file
uploads.  The webserver and tomcat installation are running on the same
machine.  I have ssl enabled on the webserver.

Paul Rubenis
paulr@tc.umn.edu

Re: File uploads and Ajp13 with Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by Paul Rubenis <pa...@tc.umn.edu>.
    Yes.  I downed the binary installation for Tomcat 3.2.2 and the src for
3.2.2.  I compiled the mod_jk and copied it into the libexec directory under
Apache.

Posted by Hunter Hillegas <li...@lastonepicked.com>.