Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/14 01:57:01 UTC

Problem with mailing list....

I've find some of my emails did not make it to the mailing list.  Does anyone else have this problem?

--Alex

Re: Problem with mailing list....

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Alex, yes I faced it too. Some of my emails have bounced saying 'spam' or
other errors.

Probably this is still not fixed (and related email server issues):
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/mail_outage

Cheers.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
We will be seeing some mails coming in late due to those problems. The
infra team claims no mail was lost. For some mail coming in late makes
no sense anymore, for other it does.

--
Daan

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
>From ASF infra blog :

UPDATE 12 May 16:04 UTC - Clarification - we have opened the
floodgates, but have a substantial amount of backlog; and with the
sudden rush of mail are being throttled by various mail services. With
the addition of mail thats coming through anyway; it may take us from
2-5 days to fully flush the backlog. This time is so wide because of a
wide variety of factors that are largely outside of our control, such as
 new mail coming in and mail services individual throttling policies.

Amogh

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chris Suich <cs...@gmail.com>.
I seemed to notice that the email list went silent for 24-48 hours
around last Thursday/Friday.

--
Chris Suich
919-334-8193