Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by spiiff <ma...@siemens.com> on 2008/03/18 12:07:23 UTC

org.apache.activemq Queue mbean doesn't work anymore after brokerService stop/start

Hi,

I have a problem with the information about queues, given by the mbeans.
We are using on of the latest snapshots of activemq5.1

I am doing the following:

1.) start embedded broker
2.) initialize connection and session
3.) init producer to a queue
4.) send messages to queue
5.) consume messages from queue

I can follow all those steps with the org.apache.activemq Queue mbean. The
information is correct and the counters work.

6.) close the connection and the broker

Now in the same application I:

7.) start another embedded broker
8.) initialize another connection (with the same clientID) and session
3.) init another producer to the same destination as above.
4.) send messages
5.) consume messages from the same destination as above.

My problem is that the mbean doesn't give me the correct information now.
The counters don't work anymore (ConsumerCount, ProducerCount, QueueSize..).
The messaging itself works (producing/consuming)!
This looks like a bug for us..
Maybe there are any static fields that cause this behaviour? (Because we are
still in the same VM.)

It would be very nice if anyone could help us.
Of course I can provide the source code, but it is a very simple approach.

Regards,
Matthias