Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ronald Bradford <jm...@myvirtualemail.biz> on 2006/07/06 04:23:27 UTC

Summary/Aggregate Report in non-gui mode

Hi,

When running in gui mode, I like the summary results provided by the
Summary Report or Aggregate Report as a quick analysis between runs.
I would like to run more extensive tests in non-gui mode but I'd like to
see the same types of results, however when saving results the
information is at a detail level of each individual result.  I don't see
within configuring to write date to file to not provide the detail.

Is there any way to get summary information in non gui-mode.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ronald Bradford

Re: Summary/Aggregate Report in non-gui mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 06/07/06, Ronald Bradford <jm...@myvirtualemail.biz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When running in gui mode, I like the summary results provided by the
> Summary Report or Aggregate Report as a quick analysis between runs.
> I would like to run more extensive tests in non-gui mode but I'd like to
> see the same types of results, however when saving results the
> information is at a detail level of each individual result.  I don't see
> within configuring to write date to file to not provide the detail.
>
> Is there any way to get summary information in non gui-mode.

There is a summariser, which logs delta and total details every n
minutes. If this is not sufficient, please raise a Bugzilla issue.