Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/05/12 23:59:49 UTC

Re: FEEDBACK: APK of Alpha Release for Android Self-Service App

Hi all,

This is a reminder to download and test the Android Self-Service app - we
have a GSOC intern who will be working on Version 2.0 throughout the summer

You can dowload the latest APK from https://drive.google.com/open?id=
0ByeK44WJrHIvWjhqQXlwSUNVQXhoc0lUdVpWNlhIU0RNWUlr. The credentials for
logging in can be found at https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/wiki

Denila has drafted some user stories for phase 2 at
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/projects/User+Stories and will be
creating a survey to help capture feedback on the alpha release. If you
find any bugs, have any suggestions, or feature requests, please report at
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/issues

Ed