Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/02/27 13:00:01 UTC

How to add non-serialized items in inventory

Hi,
    When I add items as non-serialized, there is no effect on QOH and ATP.
What is the concept behind non-serialized items and what is the
functionality for adding them in inventory.

Re: How to add non-serialized items in inventory

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Rupinder,

This might be happening because of any back order.
Check if you have any back ordered items or not.
There is a service balanceInventoryItems which is also invoked once a
item(s) is received.
This service checks if there is any back order that need to be fulfill
first. If the item received are equals or less than the back order items,
than
qoh or atp has no effect.

I hope this would help you.

Vikas

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    When I add items as non-serialized, there is no effect on QOH and ATP.
> What is the concept behind non-serialized items and what is the
> functionality for adding them in inventory.

Vikas Mayur