Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu> on 2003/04/20 21:11:44 UTC

maven

It seems that HttpClient can no longer be built using maven.  Some of
the dependencies required for the build are no longer available on
ibilio.  In particular it seems that JSSE and JCE have gone missing.
This may explain why the project reports on the site are out of date.
I would assume that this kind of error would get reported to the
mailing list when maven runs.

Anyone have any ideas about this one?

Mike

Re: maven

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
JCE and JSSE are not legally allowed to be distributed from ibiblio.

You can manually download them and place them in the appropriate
directory.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au