Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br> on 2002/08/19 19:18:04 UTC

pleeeese...

  Anyone here can help me with my connectionpool (tomcat4+pgsql)
problem? I'm stuck!

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas

Faculdade Ritter dos Reis
www.ritterdosreis.br
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Fone/Fax.: (51)32303328

Re: pleeeese...

Posted by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br>.
  Calm down man... actually I already posted my server.xml file here...
  But here is it again. I continue to get error "org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
not found.

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas

Faculdade Ritter dos Reis
www.ritterdosreis.br
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Fone/Fax.: (51)32303328

Re: pleeeese...

Posted by "Peter T. Abplanalp" <pt...@psaconsultants.com>.

RE: pleeeese...

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
What connection pool are you using?  I know poolman to some extent...

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com