Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/05/13 22:34:33 UTC

Re: Collection Processing Engine (CPE) Exception, User Install

Hi Weiwei,
The "URI is not hierarchical" error from the CdaCasInitializer has been
fixed in 3.2.2 (rc2).
If you like to help test/verify, feel free to try the release candidate and
cast your vote [1] for the release.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201505.mbox/%3cCAPqz87p-=6DEmsxG5AMgHhetmG7=h+-TU2F_+_yn7BcbUhMrjw@mail.gmail.com%3e