Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Matthew Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 18:20:23 UTC

Re: How to handle users

Jon-

First question—

A. Is the goal to get the same message to all users?  ie.. 100 messages each go to 10 users.

B. Is it to get the correct subset of messages to each user?  ie.. 100 messages, 10 different message to 10 users.

For A, you want Topics, or Virtual Topics

For B, you want some sort of message filtering/content based routing.

Matt