Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/01/03 15:00:01 UTC

RE: Master Blockers and Criticals

Hi All, Happy New Year to everyone.

We're getting close to looking really good.

Last call to Jayapal... I think there is an argument to downgrade 9885 from blocker to critical as it's quite a corner case and we're not getting any traction on a resolution.
Otherwise can we have a big push to close these bugs and also any open PRs that people can get round to.

CLOUDSTACK-9885 -- Blocker
VPC RVR: On deleting first tier and configuring Private GW both VRs becoming MASTER
Jayapal Reddy   Jayapal Reddy

CLOUDSTACK-9892 --- Critical
Primary storage resource check is broken when using root disk size override to deploy VM
Koushik Das Koushik Das

CLOUDSTACK-9862 --- Critical
list template with id= no longer work as domain admin
Khosrow Moossavi          Pierre-Luc Dion

CLOUDSTACK-10128 --- Critical
Template from snapshot not merging vhd files
Rafael Weingärtner         Marcelo Lima

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: Master Blockers and Criticals

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ivan, I did not quite understand what you said.
Could you create other thread for these issues, so we can discuss them
without polluting this one.

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Rafael,

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Do you have log entries for problem (1)?

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
All,

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

[...]

[cid:j4XFM4BhSUaV8g6op2YnfQShapeBlue_logo_sml_png]

Paul Angus
VP Technology
s: +44 203 603 0540 | m: +44 7711 418784 | d: +44 203 468 5163
e: paul.angus@shapeblue.com  |  w: www.shapeblue.com  |  t: @cloudyangus @shapeblue
a: 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.