Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/17 17:53:34 UTC

Adding Local Storage to Primary Storage

Hi

Anybody know to add local storage to Primary Storage.

Hean Seng

Re: Adding Local Storage to Primary Storage

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it works

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
... and disk offering... sorry.

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi

But the instance image will migrated over also ?   Cause it is local
storage, or you need to manually copy over ?

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
Hi Hean,

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafael,

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
Cristian,

In my case I am moving from OpenNebula to ACS.

ACS seems like a good compromise between being lightweight and capable.

I am happy with Local Storage, it is true that it is a mount-point but I mount a LVM volume there, which can be a raid, multiple drives, etc.

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.
Hi Hean, Cristian,

pearl.dsilva@shapeblue.comĀ