Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Conrad <an...@msn.com> on 2002/07/08 17:59:55 UTC

RE: I fail to get green arrow for filter status.. IIS with Tomca t

I have never configured IIS on Tomcat 3.2.4.

If you want to do Tomcat 4.x,

try following this helpfile, and use the files available for download
there.  (isapi_redirector.dll is 239k I believe)

http://www.acg-gmbh.de/mod_jk/

- Andrew