Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/08 20:15:16 UTC

Heron OSS Sync

Hi,

The heron OSS sync meeting will be happening today at 2.00 pm PST. Please
use the following hangout link:
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/streaml.io/oss-heron-sync?authuser=0

See you all then.

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io>.
+1

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Agreed. :)

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
+1 to everything Dave said.

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io>.
Thanks Dave for the feedback. If we can get the release candidate out for
review - it will be a good first step.

It will give mentors and others to review the source, NOTICE, LICENSE and
any other items. Based on the
feedback, we can iterate on a few release candidates.

cheers
/karthik

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Got it. Thanks!

Yeah. Cadidate is our goal.

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Thanks for the quick update!

Re: Heron OSS Sync

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
And here is a brief notes:

* - Our current focus is to have our first apache release by the end of
this week (we should be pretty much ready for it).- Heron webpage needs