Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Or...@emc.com on 2008/03/06 13:45:25 UTC

MavenProject.getDependencyArtifacts() returns null

Hi.
When running my plugin from a phase like 'package' (by using the
<execution> tag) then project.getDependencyArtifacts() returns the
dependencies artifacts.
But when I run the plugin standalone, that is in the format 'mvn
groupID:myplugin:version:goal' it returns null.
How can I overcome this. Have I got to initialize something?

Thanks for any answer ...

,
Daniel
'

RE: MavenProject.getDependencyArtifacts() returns null

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
You need to declare @requiresDependencyResolution <scope> in your mojo
annotation.