Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/02/07 05:49:54 UTC

[VOTE] Graduation of Apache Knox from the Incubator

Hi Everyone,

The Apache Knox Incubating podling has VOTEd to graduate from the
Incubator.
The community VOTE has passed below with the provided tallies. The
graduation
resolution draft is pasted below. We welcome your VOTE'ing on Knox's
graduation
from the Incubator.

I will leave this VOTE open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Recommend graduation of Apache Knox from the Incubator.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1 Don't recommend graduation of Apache Knox from the Incubator
because..

Thanks for your VOTE!

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Good luck guys!

- Henry

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The knox incubation status page website link generates a 404.