Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Hamlet84 <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 16:24:45 UTC

How to add Endpoint programmatically?

Hi. I would to add Endpoint programmatically to my application.

The scenario is the follow:
 periodically the application pull list of address from database
 if there's new address in list it will create a new HTTP endpoint

Can you help me with an example?

Very thanks

Re: How to add Endpoint programmatically?

Posted by Hamlet84 <do...@gmail.com>.
I had thought that there was a way to create an HttpEndpoint by code (i.e. in
a bean in the Http su) and then register it in the JBI Container.

It is possible?? and what?

Posted by Hamlet84 <do...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cristian Pascu <cc...@axway.com>.