Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Troy Davis <tr...@metaphorstudio.com> on 2006/02/15 15:41:46 UTC

How to resolve Squawk status?

Hello,

I recently noticed that my svn up command shows me every file in one
project with the "S" status. I can't find any information about what
the squawk status is or how to resolve it in the online book or in
the email list archives. Has anyone else run into this?

Thank You,
Troy
__________________
Troy Davis