Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andy <an...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/09 22:53:45 UTC

Open source Solr UI with multiple select faceting?

Hi,

Any open source Solr UI's that support selecting multiple facet values ("OR" faceting)? For example allowing a user to select "red" or "blue" for the facet field "Color".

I'd prefer libraries in javascript or Python. I know about ajax-solr but it doesn't seem to support multiple selects.

Thanks.

Re: Open source Solr UI with multiple select faceting?

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
SolrNet has a great example application that you can use...There is a great
Javascript project called SolrAjax but I don't know what the state of it is.

Adam