Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 10:52:02 UTC

Re: Schematool

You should be able to use the CLI "show schema yourkeyspace" if your
cassandra is recent enough ( >= 0.8 if I remember well. I think it is
better if you are in 0.8.7 because this command was fixed a couple of times
in 8.6 and 8.7).

You can put the "show schema" command into a file and call it with :
"cassandra-cli -h yourhost -f yourfile > 20111208schema" then open your
output file and remove the 2 or 3 useless lines that are written before
"create yourkeyspace".

Hope this will be helpful.

Alain

Re: Schematool

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
This is quite a different subject and the question has already been asked a
few days ago (December, 1) :
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg19083.html

Anyways, you can test it by yourself changing the name of the column
family. I don't know more about it by myself.

Alain

RE: Schematool

RE: Schematool

Posted by Michael Vaknine <mi...@citypath.com>.