Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Corbin, Ken" <Ke...@Summit.Fiserv.com> on 2002/06/25 20:57:00 UTC

AutoDeploy redeploy option doesn't seem to be working in 3.3.1

We're using pretty much the default server.xml, which has the standard
  <AutoDeploy source="webapps" target="webapps" redeploy="true" />
line.  But we are noticing that web application is not automatically
expanding when a war file in webapps is updated.   The application does get
expanded and redployed if we take down the server and bring it up again.
Is there anything obvious that I am missing???