Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Mariano Rico <ma...@uam.es> on 2008/10/12 18:47:01 UTC

Fortunata

Hi community,

Janne Jalkanen considers that this can be interesting for some of you
interested in Semantic Web. So, here it is.

I am using JSPWiki as base infrastructure to build EASILY Semantic Web
Applications. On top of JSPWiki I have built a thin layer that glues
your functionality and the one provided by Jena (a library to manage
ontologies, from HP). That layer is Fortunata.
For more information about Fortunata, and the SemWeb Applications built,
have a look at http://ishtar.ii.uam.es/fortunata

Fortunata's source code is available at http://code.google.com/p/fortunata

A paper submitted to IDC2008 <http://idc08.diit.unict.it/>, and published at
Springer SCI can be found
here<http://ishtar.ii.uam.es/fortunata/attach/Fortunata/Camera%20ready%20from%20Springer.01620167.pdf>,
and the presentation slides (pptx format,sorry)
here<http://ishtar.ii.uam.es/fortunata/attach/Fortunata/IDC2008.ppsx>
.

All the best,

-Mariano