Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Berkowitz <ba...@rocketmail.com> on 2004/07/21 21:39:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Netmania webmail setup problem

I set up Netmania Webmail once before and the installation was easy.
But now I cannot get it to work in a new installation. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

When I try to log in, I am directed to the auth_error.php page and
receive a message "Please confirm your ID and Password"

I am using Apache 2.0.46 & php 4.3.7

I can see the new database in MySQL from the installation. There
are no errors in the Apache error_log, var/log/messages,
var/log/maillog, or var/log/secure. I have a lot of other PHP/MySQL
pages working great.

Thank you in advance.