Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Ju...@icongmbh.de> on 2008/10/21 07:50:36 UTC

AW: ****SPAM**** Build in multiple java versions using Ant

You have to add a property to design the compiler compliance to 1.4, 1.5 or 1.6.

Read the manual, to find out the name of the parameters!!

There are at least two ways to do this:

1.Many tasks have a fork option, where you can tell the JVM you want to use to do this task
2.You simply could start ant itself under zhe JVM you want to use and automatically all tasks you do not fork via 1 woll be run under this VM

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
Posted by Lucas Albers <sm...@hotmail.com>.
Copy to local disk before running with
Robocopy /mir
Or
copy /y /z
/z is the network restartable option.

Or use the anty directory copy task.

So you are still grabbing your source from the network share.